A PRACTICAL APPROACH TO CHURCH GROWTH AND FINANCES FROM A BUSINESS CONSULTANT’S PERSPECTIVE
Church’s Growth and her Finances are two very important parts of ministry which cannot be overlooked, especially at this age of ministerial difficulties, persecution and distractions.
Right now within few minutes, we would be putting up practical information steps by steps in making sure a church achieve her growth plan and financial objectives.
To settle every matter that has to with finances and growth…
- We would need to look into where there are leakages in resources (both input and output) and how to fix them appropriately.
- We would need to look into where we can have increment and expansion in sales (revenues) and so on.
- We would look into appropriate things, tools and capital (human, financial, mechanical) that would bring us to the point of achieving our goals if they are adequately put in place
- We must be ready to sacrifice and get the tasks as ours as needed.
We would never blame anyone, any system or any occurrence.
The responsibility and accountability spirit would make us move forward as needed.
- The ministry leaders has to be buoyant in many things (finance leadership, content-wise). How to achieve this would be discussed more below.
Now let’s start to take the sections one after the other.